Unique at-home peel formulation. It uses a novel combination of papain and bromelain plant enzymes in combination with glycolic acid to exfoliate the surface of the epidermis, improving skin texture and tone. This safe and well-tolerated ZO® peel shows no apparent signs of exfoliation and is suitable for all ages, skin types and conditions. This at-home treatment breaks down the stratum corneum, allowing faster treatment results when additional ZO® products are used. It also allows for deeper benefits from any ZO® treatment protocol.
Features and Benefits of Invisapeel™
- A unique enzymatic at-home peel.
- Smooths uneven, rough-textured skin.
- Minimises acne post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
- Reduces flakiness.
- Stimulates epidermal renewal.
- Replenishes moisture within the stratum corneum.
- Revives dull-looking skin.
- Aids lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement.
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage.
- Suitable for all ages, skin types and conditions.
- Easily applied to the face or other skin surfaces such as the hands, arms, and legs.
- Can use as a continuous skin health treatment.
- Helps stabilise the epidermis and skin barrier function.
- Enhances the results of all topical agents.
- Safe and well-tolerated with no apparent signs of exfoliation or irritation.
- Optimises and accelerates treatment results from any ZO® protocol.