WE WELCOME YOU BACK!
JUNE 8, 2020
We have made some changes to our space to help with physical distancing while enjoying the experience you know and trust. The clinic is regularly sanitized. Treatment rooms are sanitized between appointments. Hand sanitizer is available. You will have your temperature taken. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be given to you.
We are giving priority to those whose appointments were postponed due to the COVID-19 closure. We are contacting patients directly to reschedule appointments. If you require an appointment, please call INVU.
We are screening all patients prior to appointments. Please reschedule if you have;
- fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, muscle pains, significant nasal congestion or runny nose, reduced or loss of smell.
- potential contact with COVID-19 or someone experiencing the above symptoms.
- travel outside of Saskatchewan in the last 2 weeks.
The day of your appointment, you will be asked the same questions.
Day of appointment.
- Please arrive on time.
- We may not be able to accommodate early or late arrivals.
- Please Come ALONE , makeup free and wearing a mask if you have one.
Although there are changes, there are things that have remained the same - like our commitment to you. We are proud to continue to offer the same great personalized treatments while ensuring the health and safety of our team and patients.